On an individual level, Harry Kane has achieved everything at Spurs since first joining the club in 2004.
The 29-year-old broke Jimmy Greaves long-standing goals record to become Tottenham’s all-time top scorer earlier in February.
The centre-forward then overtook Wayne Rooney in the Premier League’s all-time goalscoring charts, and now he is only behind Alan Shearer.
He enjoyed one of his best seasons at Spurs, scoring an incredible 30 goals in 38 top-flight matches.
Despite his individual brilliance, the Lilywhites endured a miserable 2022-23 campaign, finishing outside of European places in eighth place.
Chairman Daniel Levy will be desperate to keep hold of his best player for the 2023-24 season.
But if Levy decides to keep him for another year, he faces the risk of losing the striker for free next summer.
Spurs look far off from challenging for a major trophy. In fact, they will not even be competing in any European competition next season due to their lowly eighth-place finish.
In the current situation, it looks to be almost impossible that Levy will be able to convince Kane to pen a new deal.
The sensible choice looks like they should cash in on him during this transfer window.
Manchester United and Chelsea are interested in securing his signature, while Real Madrid have also reportedly entered the transfer race with Karim Benzema set to leave this summer.
The North Londoners can hope to receive a huge transfer fee with some of the biggest European clubs interested.
Latest Tottenham News
- Preview: Fulham vs Tottenham – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Tottenham in July: Four pre-season fixtures as Postecoglou looks to revive club’s fortunes
- Harry Kane has achieved everything at Tottenham, but can Levy keep him?
- Manchester United planning to bid as quickly as possible for Tottenham Hotspur star Harry Kane
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Tottenham Hotspur in April: Next six Premier League fixtures
- Leicester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview –Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Tottenham in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Tottenham Hotspur Players at the 2022 World Cup